Still discovering new things about this official Ralliart-import facelift Legnum. I noticed there is a pump/reservoir mounted behind the stock intercooler which feeds a peculiar looking red trumpet mounted right behind the cooler itself. It looks like a truck horn or something, but the hose definitely goes to it. The car came with a Ralliart booklet and somewhere I thought I saw it mentioned something about an intercooler spray system, which in another leaflet was also mentioned in one of the checks done at Mitsu Ralliart in the UK.

Does anybody know exactly how the system is wired to work? I couldn't find an obvious water tank, nor a trigger button/switch. Here's a photo looking through the top grille, you can sort of see the pump body.

120272586_1178684272511531_3627758795586912446_n.jpg

P.S come to think of it, intercooler sprays are meant to spray at the frontal area of the cooler. So why would this be positioned behind it? Could this be some aftermarket mini-air horn? I can't recall how a standard Galant horn sounds but this one sounds more or less normal and squeaky...