But stuck guys for idea's. My vr4 Galoon has a sticking/ non working sunroof when i got it. So in my inf-ornate wisdom let my lad's mate have a look. And when i came back he had taken the whole bloody thing out, roof lining sun roof frame etc.
To which i asked for him to put back in a.s.a.p well that never happened. So i covered with a cover for a few day's until i could get around to doing so myself. When i got around to doing this i opened the doors to find a 5'' swimming pool in the front and rear foot-wells.
So after removing all the water i could i let it air and then put loads of cat litter in to absorb the rest of the water/ damp. anyway the sun roof is letting in water somewhere after it was replaced.. Checked it was in place correct and bolt's nuts all tight and all 4 corner pipes attached. Still the same. So any idea's and any idea's for drying the carpet out fully,will it be a take out job..?? as i don't want to leave it to long as i don't want rust under the carpet.. Any help would be great thanks..