Hello all....

I have just removed fairly carefully...A full TAN leather interior from my 1996 Legnum Type S 'project' in favour of the now fitted luxurious BLACK leather from a UK V6.....

20210417_130331.jpg20210417_130335.jpg

In the next couple of weeks the donor V6 estate will be going to scrap car heaven filled with every bit I no longer require so if anyone needs any TAN leather type trim it is FREE for anyone that wants to COLLECT (Purely because I am short of time to organise shipping etc.) complete with half wood NARDI steering wheel. I am in the North West (Southport PR8 4HH).

just thinking someone may have a damaged or scuffed bit they need to replace etc.

Also again to save time much that it hurts me, the donor will be going to scrap with a good engine and manual gearbox so same applies, if anyone wants them they are free if removed (I can assist a little and have all the tools/crane required) or even if someone wants to take away the whole remaining car for parts they can do...it will have no interior, clutch pedal or manual gear selector and a rusty floor but other than that mostly complete....