Long story short: I've been after a Galant vr4 for absolutely ages but have never had the funds to either buy one and fix or be able to afford some of the ridiculous asking prices for these cars in most cases(typical I'm selling it but I want to buy 2 to replace the one I just sold)my budget isn't house deposit size, This car has been a long sought after dream of my dads and he has just never had the technical knowhow to look deep enough on the internet(limited to Facebook where there is mostly dodgy cars with off coloured panels that have been SORN for 7years without explanation) and with all that's been going on lately he has found himself paying off bills and sudden expenses so I've joined this forum in an attempt to make trying to find one to buy all that much easier as I can see you people are a helpful bunch and hopefully within the distant future you'll help me say thankyou to my dad for putting up with the family and some of the stuff we have put him through he will hate me for doing it but if that makes him smile it'll be worth it to me.