Hello all...

Since I bought my poorly Legnum and started her revival (new engine, new interior, new brakes, new wheels lol) she has always been veeeery low.

My ear to ear grin often turning to a BRACE FOR IMPACT when going over bumps. I have even scraped my brand new lovely front pipe (RPW all the way from Australia) and holed my sump (messy)... BUT it seemed strange as it seemed to have got more 'collision prone' than when I bought her.

Anyway, fast forward and I have removed the lowered suspension and about to fit replacement adjustable suspension and think I have found the issue:
She has fairly new looking RS*R Ti2000 springs fitted to standard KYB shocks that have seen better days. I think the issue was not just being low but far too much REBOUND as recent bumps have been as the car 'landed' going downward onto the surface rather than INTO it if that makes sense?

Asking for your collective assistance.... I have been googling the standard ride height of a PRE FACELIFT LEGNUM and getting various heights?

Does anyone have definitive values wheel centre to arch?
as a start point? I want to lower but higher than she was previously.

OR

Can I have recommendations of a good compromise height. I need a new exhaust ASAP and don't want to pay £900 or so for one before raising a little to protect it...

Oh and the RS*R springs will be up for grabs soon on the FS page....

Thanks and may all your tanks be full!