NZ002
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Kia Sorento :P
    My Garage
    Visit

Diffs, Exhaust and other stuff

I have the following stuff for sale (as well as other stuff I don't remember I have)

* next to the item means it is provisionally sold. Will remove items as payment is received.

1) ECUs $100 + any shipping
    2)* Real LSD in OEM housing - Evo 9 with about 10,000km. In OEM (US?) spec with the plates doubled up, so can me modified for full lock up by re-organising the plates. $600
    3)* Rear LSD in OEM housing - Evo 3 with Weir max grip kit. (http://www.weirperformance.com/maxgriplsdkits.html) this thing is fairly tight even on the bench, haven't tried it in a car yet - $800
    4)* OEM rear axles $150
    5) Transfer case with Evo 4-6 helical LSD, high tensile cap screws and 10mm casing bolt mod - $600
    6) Full exhaust system, has some damage but still works well. Pros front pipes and modified fujitsubo cat-back. $500
    7) Monster style fiberglass bonnet. Still in original packaging. Packaging was opened to inspect item but that is all. $700
    8) ACD capable transfer case. Mechanically works perfectly, could be used to do a LSD swap into your OEM transfer case by using the internals and a bit of modification. $500. Or $700 if you want the ACD pump and ECU so you can wire it up to work in your car.
    9) twin projector headlights with everything required to "plug and play" $500 - as on this picture: http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/attachm...1&d=1413846778
    I think those or the main big ticket items... I have other stuff, but haven't really taken much of an inventory
    10) AYC Diff $300
    Let me know if you are interested in anything. I would advise you to inspect before purchase.

Kenneth

/EDIT:
    I'm not keen on shipping (ECUs should be fine) big stuff as its a major hassle from a rural address.
    I also don't have a lot of time to mess about at present... Jo is due in 1 week (so pretty much any time ) so there are other priorities at present lol
    Last edited by Kenneth; 06-07-2016 at 02:42 AM.